Thursday 14 June 2018

World Cup Family Joke

        
 
Husband has been in front of the television all day and night. and the wife moans' husband then retorts..............
 
'The FIFA World Cup begins today. During this period, I won’t have a lot of time for you. It’s not that I’m cheating or no longer wish to be with you, but I will have to make every effort to watch every single match.

 I will not be attending any social events such as, weddings, funerals, parties etc., during this period so please, *DO NOT ASK!!!.* 

I know you see it as only 22 men chasing a ball, but it’s absolutely important that you keep such thoughts to yourself and do not express them during this period....

Here are a few guidelines (I won’t call them rules although you know they are) to ensure a smooth and argument free month:

1. Don’t say it’s just a game, because it’s not!

2. *Please limit or avoid talking  during matches*.

3. *The remote control remains with me all the time.* 

4. You support the team I support. Not the team that has guys you think are cute. This is a *SPECIAL ADVICE.*

5. Kindly place your phone on silent mode. 

6. *Never, ever walk in front of the TV while I am watching a match!* 

7. World Cup is played by countries only so please, don’t ask me which team is Arsenal!

8. Finally, highlights are considered important as matches, and they are just as important as the match itself, so yes I must watch the highlights as well!!

Thanks , I look forward to your cooperation and your utter silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment