Monday 23 July 2018

Saraki Denies Alleged Juicy Offer To Stay In APC

The Senate l Bukola Saraki has refuted the rumour of alleged offer from President Buhari to make him to stay in APC - Saraki stated that no such offer was made or required by him to stay in any party. He further dismissed reports that he was offered juicy appointment ahead of 2019 elections by the Muhammadu Buhari's administration to convince him to stay put in the All Progressives Congress. the Senate President , in a statement endorsed by his special adviser (media and publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, on Sunday, July 22, said he is more focused on the future of Nigeria and does not require personal gains to serve the country. He said: "I believe at this point, it is important for me to make some clarifications, end speculations and make my position clear. It is important for Nigerians to know that the discussions that I and many others of like minds are having with the Presidency and the leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) is not about me and what I want. It involves the future of our country and her democracy. It is about making things better for our people. R

No comments:

Post a Comment