Friday 27 July 2018

An Unfaithful Husband Joke

My wife took my phone and deleted my girlfriend Bisi's number and saved her own number as Bisi.

You see, someone had told my wife about Bisi my girlfriend but I didn't know.

I then got an SMS from Bisi asking for mobile money #250,000.

I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed  #250,000, for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently.

My wife gave me the money and I rushed  to send it to the account number written in the message.

She did not acknowledge receipt of the money.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Bisi had received the money.

I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, *"Call me now."*

I got out of the house to make the call.

You can imagine my horror when my wife answered the call instead of Bisi!!!

It's been three days and I'm still standing outside.

I don't know how to get back into my own house!!!
*🤔 Any advice for me please?*
Experts in this House please HELP me.
It’s about to rain and I’m still outside MY OWN HOUSE. "Locomotion"

No comments:

Post a Comment