Tuesday 9 July 2019

Do You Have FLAGYL With You ?

*I COULD HAVE DIED ON MY WAY TO DUBAI a few days ago but God used my elder brother(a Pharmacist) to save my life.*

*I became very busy few days to my trip. In fact, I was so busy to the extent of not being active @EGS. I guess that was the reason I prepared watermelon 24 hours before I left Nigeria for Dubai.*

*I kept the watermelon in the fridge overnight but there was no regular electricity to power the refrigerator.*
*The watermelon was to be my lunch at the airport. The fruit was in good condition when I left home for the airport.*

*I got to the airport, checked in and sat somewhere to eat my lunch.*
*The trouble started few hours after the plane took off.*
*I became uncomfortable.*
*My stomach was very hot and I got the first symptom of food poisoning.*

*I checked my bag several  times for FLAGYL (metronidazole) but couldn't find it.*

*My elder brother who is a Pharmacist told me several years ago that I must never leave my house without FLAGYL (metronidazole), especially when travelling because food poisoning can happen anytime and it kills faster than anything.*

*He told me FLAGYL (metronidazole) is the most important thing after taking my International Passport.*

*We lost a Nigerian Minister to food poisoning on his way back to the country  sometimes ago.*

*A friend lost her husband to food poisoning when he went for Hajj*
*So I know how important a medication that is less than 500 naira can save a soul !*

*I became very worried when I couldn't find the FLAGYL.*
*I started asking the cabin crew for water but the problem became deadlier  per second.*

 *I told them I needed a medication to fight food poisoning but they had none. I started  stooling and the urge to throw up became very strong.*
*I was on my way back to the rest room when I lost my balance.*

 *I fell down, was farting uncontrollably and  needed to use the toilet. I couldn't stand up.*
*They had to place me on oxygen.*

*THAT WAS WHEN I REMEMBER  THAT WHENEVER  I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND COULDN'T FIND IT, ALL I NEED TO DO IS TO TAKE A DEEP AND THINK MORE PROPERLY.*

*So I said "HOLY SPIRIT, MY GREAT COMPANION, MY SENIOR FRIEND, please help me find my FLAGYL, I'm sure I left home with it",,,,,,in less than 2 mins, I was made to remember vividly how and when I kept the flagyl in my bag,,,,*

*So I started shouting and begging the cabin crew to,,,,PLEASE, GET ME MY BAG which they did.*
*I asked one of them to turn the bag upside down and to the glory of God  the FLAGYL was there on the floor.*

*I quickly asked for water and took 800mg of metronidazole instead of 400mg. IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC.*
*The storm calmed and the battle was over in less than 15mins.*

*I made sure I didn't eat anything till I got to my destination.*
*It was a day I won't forget in a hurry.*
*I have been  in London for 2 days now,,,,, and l still find it difficult to use the toilet because I took an overdose of FLAGYL (metronidazole).*
*##I will have to take cucumber throughout today to take care of constipation.##*

*Dear friends,* *Please,make sure you have FLAGYL with you whenever you're travelling.*
*Food poisoning kills faster than you can ever think or imagine.*

*It doesn't have to be watermelon, it could be rice, beans,biscuits or any contaminated food.*

No comments:

Post a Comment